Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please let me know what im doing right or wrong with my site

http://veedubbing.co.uk

Member #
    Your site doesn't appear properly in Mozilla. I attached a screenshot. I reluctantly fired up IE, to see what you intend for it to look like, so I'll critique it from IE.

The biggest issue you have is readability. The text is not dark enough on that green background, and it's VERY hard to read. You may want to try a lighter green (or white) background, and darken the text up. Other than that, it's a very simple design. The banner isn't very exciting, that could use some sprucing up. Also, some mouseovers in your navigation would be a nice addition.

As for the Mozilla issues, w/o looking at your code, I'm going to guess that you're missing some tags. IE is very forgiving when it comes to bad syntax, but other browsers aren't.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    I agree with the above. I'd also add that the images just above the nav are different sizes on different pages, and this causes the nav to reposition on each page. I think it works a lot better to keep the nav in the exact same position on every page.

Member #
    Agree with past posts, also like to bring the colors up again, as It really is a problem on the eyes, I have a really bad hangover this morning and trying to read the text is causing me a headache, it's just a bit draining on the eyes.

Maybe spruce up your banner, and agree with spluffdaddy that you should have some rollovers on your menu.
    The future will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

Remove Ads