Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Last Minute Hotel Deals Review website

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Last Minute Hotel Deals Review website

Compare hotel deals, offers and read unbiased reviews on hotels.

Cheap hotels from the original last minute provider - lastminutehoteldeals.co. Up to 35% off Top Secret Hotels plus exclusive late deals at home and worldwide.

Web Site - Last Minute Hotel Deals - Find Low Cheap Flights, Cheap Hotels

All feedback is welome! Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    I just wonder how is it different from many similar websites that have super similar user interface and do the same? I guess potential users will wonder that as well, since they are likely to already have their favourite website for hotels/flights, they would need something to convince them giving a try on your website.

Also, you need a proper logo, not something that looks like an ad.

Member #
    Liked
    136 times
    I would probably suggest rewording some of the things you have in the "reasons to book with us"

The first one that caught my attention was

"Get the cheap hotel rates" I would at least the the "the" out and make it "Get cheap hotel rates" However if it were my site I would probably reword that totally to be something like "Find the lowest hotel rates" or something similar.

I would also reword "Confidently read through our verified hotel reviews" to something like "Read our verified hotel reviews with confidence"

And in the last line I would reword "Search 260,000 Hotels, 220 Countries" to "Search 260,000 hotels in 220 countries"

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    As hiitsme has pointed out, this is similar to quite a few other sites out there. What hiitsme didn't indicate is why it's similar to quite a few other sites out there. The reason is because it's a "slightly thick" affiliate site for hotelscombined.com. It's not quite a thin affiliate site because at least a token bit of effort was put in, but not a whole lot.

It also isn't responsive.

There really isn't much to review here.
    hiitsme likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    I was going to make a comment but Widows 10 has been a real pain in the neck this week.

Member #
    Liked
    148 times
    Quote Originally Posted by turboguy View Post
    I would also reword "Confidently read through our verified hotel reviews" to something like "Read our verified hotel reviews with confidence"
    I wonder if the text is provided to these guys when they sign up for the affiliate program. Googling "Confidently read through our verified hotel reviews" turns up thousands of exact matches, mostly on similar sites that also use the other awkward phrases you've pointed out. In fact, there's not a single line of unique text on the front page as far as I can see. Even the text he used in this "review request" above is boilerplate - google "Cheap hotels from the original last minute provider" and see how many others are using this text.

I'm not sure if bedaze will be back to read our feedback or if he's just here for the link. He's only posted twice, both posts in the reviews section where links are permitted, but both requests read more like press releases than feedback requests. At least this one doesn't include a themeforest affiliate link like last time.
    Kevin Henney
    CRUCIAL CREATIVE
    Web Development - Graphic Design - Branding

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by khenney View Post
    I wonder if the text is provided to these guys when they sign up for the affiliate program. Googling "Confidently read through our verified hotel reviews" turns up thousands of exact matches, mostly on similar sites that also use the other awkward phrases you've pointed out. In fact, there's not a single line of unique text on the front page as far as I can see. Even the text he used in this "review request" above is boilerplate - google "Cheap hotels from the original last minute provider" and see how many others are using this text.

I'm not sure if bedaze will be back to read our feedback or if he's just here for the link. He's only posted twice, both posts in the reviews section where links are permitted, but both requests read more like press releases than feedback requests. At least this one doesn't include a themeforest affiliate link like last time.
    Agree with this one! Since I am not a native speaker, the above mentioned sentence is something I wouldn't understand....

Remove Ads