Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    1.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

How to Improve my site

I have created this website St Helena online forum, random news, Island information,
    This is website that gives mainly news at the moment
    This was originally a blog.
    I want to get more interaction and get people to use the forum contribute news and information.
    What can i do to get it more recognised in google?
    How can I improve the content.
    I want better google ranking.
    Open to any changes.
    I want more tourism interaction.
    Please assist thank you.
    St Helena online forum, random news, Island information,

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    The first time I clicked thru to your site all I saw was a dark overlay completely obscuring your website. At this point you have already lost the majority of your visitors. Get rid of this as soon as you can.

You came here to ask for a review so I looked a bit closer and saw a small "x" amid that dark area and clicked on it, then the overlay went away. I clicked your link again and did not get treated to the same experience but went directly to your site. But why would anyone visit your site a second time after viewing that overlay?

Sadly, my experience didn't improve much after getting rid of the overlay. I assume that St. Helena is a travel destination but instead of informing me about your island you talk about something else. The only real thing I get from your content, the whole 2 paragraphs, is a vague idea of what you want from me. It sounds like you want me, your visitor, to build the site for you, so I'm gone if I even got that far - you have now lost 100% of your visitors except possibly your mother.

If you really want to build this website YOU will have to do that yourself. Your visitors may add their own comments after you have given them some actual information about the island, even a review of their own experience from their visit. What do people want to know about your island - it is your job to give them that information.
    Last edited by delstu; May 14th, 2016 at 02:06 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    It really lacks structure. The homepage looks like many things just randomly placed next to each other, you need to think what your users will want to find out first, what types of users you have - it looks like it is both for locals and visitors, if yes, there need to be separate sections for that.Hard to recommend something specific without knowing who your users are.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    THe structure of this site is not showing me right you should make it more professional.

Member #
    there should be systematic arrangements. Your site looking bit mess try to keep it simple and quick access.

Remove Ads