Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

How to improve my website design ?

Hi ,

Everybody i am wordpress developer .

And here is my portfolio website : Home10 - best wordpress developer |best seo expert |mehedi hasanbest wordpress developer |best seo expert |mehedi hasan

How can i improve design of this website ?

Can anyone help me ?

Member #
    Design is good..but little bit slow..and use some alt and title tag for images..our skill description text is not visible..

Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Your site looks good but way to slow. It looks like you're hosted with Namecheap I would suggest talking to their support and ask them why.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    From the first glance it looks like a professional website of a big company, which has done many amazing projects.

However, a more in-depth look undermines this impression:

1. You have a gmail email address - that does not make you look like a professional service provider.
    2. You mention you have received 3 national awards and 1 international without specifying what awards.
    2. All photos in your testimonial section have exactly the same grey patterned background - that is verrrrry suspicious. Oh, the photos are just stock images: https://goo.gl/PLzcGi , widely used as well. Come on, do you think your potential clients are so stupid?
    3. In some sentences it is "my, I" in others "our, we" - have you made up your mind whether you are one person or a team?
    4. Grammar, spelling...
    Last edited by hiitsme; Jun 02nd, 2016 at 04:49 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi Mehedi. I like a lot of things on your site. Its a really cool theme and I love the parallax features. Still, there are a series of things that need some work...

1. There are a lot of grammar issues. I would highly recommend getting a native english speaking copywriter to review the entire site and give you better copy.
    2. The mixing of pro stock images with snap shots of your and your coworkers doesn't work. I would invest in getting pro photography of you and your team.
    3. I would remove any stock images of "clients". This is way too suspicious.
    4. There is some "dummy" theme text around the site that needs to be switched out or removed.

Hope it helps man. Its coming along nicely!

Member #
    Hey,

I agree that (for me at least) the most important thing is Grammar&Spelling, please don't use just Google Translate if you want your site to be good.
    And when it comes to images, if you can't pay a pro at the moment, try to edit the images you have to make them look best as possible, there are numerous Apps and Tools for this matter.

Good luck!

Remove Ads