Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By shay b
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 1 Post By turboguy
  • 1 Post By bleau canon
  • 1 Post By turboguy
  • 1 Post By bleau canon
  • 1 Post By turboguy

Thread: please review mu prenup site

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

please review mu prenup site

i am building a new site on subject of Prenuptial agreement
    this is my first site ever and i would like to know how it looks and what can i improve
    bleau canon likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I don't really see the point to this site. I get what it's about, but it looks like the beginning of a whole load of not much.
    bleau canon likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    As far as the overall look for a first site it is decent. I would suggest some kind of logo which the topic should make it pretty easy to come up with a nifty one. The grey bar across the top might look better in a different color but it's ok.

Having participated in a ton of discussions about prenups the topic is interesting (as well as having read a book on the subject and having one drawn up that we both wanted but decided not to finalize). . I think I am not saying something you don't know when I say you need a lot more content but I am assuming that is in the plans.
    bleau canon likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    I don't really see the point to this site. I get what it's about, but it looks like the beginning of a whole load of not much.
    lol ask any American man about prenups when he wants to marry a foreign bride. Right Turboguy?

My husband never asked for one and he would never need one and he knows that. After being married to him for 20 years he knows our 5 daughters and me own him anyway. lol.

When I married him I married him for who he is in respect to our relationship and my, now our, twin daughters. I had no idea how much he was worth and only cared that he could support us and give us a good home and good life together, which he has done above any rose dream a woman could ask for.

I suppose though prenups have their place in some relationships.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Jul 31st, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
    turboguy likes this.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shay b View Post
    i am building a new site on subject of Prenuptial agreement
    this is my first site ever and i would like to know how it looks and what can i improve
    Nice site, thanks for sharing.
    Bleau

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bleau canon View Post
    lol ask any American man about prenups when he wants to marry a foreign bride. Right Turboguy?
    Absolutely. the forums for men seeding or married to a foreign bride that I still participate in and your hubby used to is where I have been in a lot of discussions about prenups. Some guys really have a lopsided view of the topic and want a prenup with the idea if it doesn't work she will only get a ticket home. A prenup needs to be fair to both parties. We had one like that a few weeks ago and some gave the guy a well deserved hard time. I do think there are people where it is the best thing to do but I even see people with few assets to protect that feel they need one. That's not real smart.
    bleau canon likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    My husband and me talked about this not to long ago after hearing a man say he would never marry a woman without a prenup. My husband told me, maybe any woman that was fool enough to marry him needed a prenup. My husband said if a man thinks he needs a prenup with a woman then he doesn't need to marry her.

You're very familiar with the situation 20 years ago in my homeland. In all honesty not that much has changed for the women there when it comes to marriage there, and I certainly understand that from experience.

I'll be truthful, I married into a very wealthy family, but at that time I had no idea nor did I care. My new family was down to earth country people that shared and helped anyone that needed helping and they still do today. With them a handshake is still a contract. They all had nice homes but not mansions. They take care of everything in their lives themselves. Not your average wealthy family that I've come in contact with here. They did and still do today love to shop in the thrift stores and flea markets. We do the same.

We're out riding horses, helping our daughters work their inherited farm from their American grand parents. How about that, 3 Russian and 2 American-Russian daughters inheriting something as valuable as an American family farm from their grand parents, with the blessings from all of their family. We don't need designer anything to wear and would feel uncomfortable wearing anything designer.

My husband didn't need a prenup and he knew it because of us taking the time to learn each other, built respect and trust in each other before he ever started the process to relocate us here with him.

Yes, there are gold diggers out there, but men, and women, need to have all that figured out before they get into a situation where one or the other wished they had a prenup before they marry.

I read through some of the OP's website and it is informative.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Jul 31st, 2016 at 02:09 PM.
    turboguy likes this.
    Bleau

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bleau canon View Post
    My husband and me talked about this not to long ago after hearing a man say he would never marry a woman without a prenup. My husband told me, maybe any woman that was fool enough to marry him needed a prenup. My husband said if a man thinks he needs a prenup with a woman then he doesn't need to marry her.

You're very familiar with the situation 20 years ago in my homeland. In all honesty not that much has changed for the women there when it comes to marriage there, and I certainly understand that from experience.

I'll be truthful, I married into a very wealthy family, but at that time I had no idea nor did I care. My new family was down to earth country people that shared and helped anyone that needed helping and they still do today. With them a handshake is still a contract. They all had nice homes but not mansions. They take care of everything in their lives themselves. Not your average wealthy family that I've come in contact with here. They did and still do today love to shop in the thrift stores and flea markets. We do the same.

I read through some of the OP's website and it is informative.
    We took the time to know each other as well. Over the time we were getting to know each other we spent about 2 weeks together every 6 weeks, A few times in other places such as Egypt and Thailand then we spent a summer together in Grenada and Barbados with her visa approved right before the summer trip was over. My wife doesn't shop in thrift stores so much as clearance sales and the internet. She probably has 50 pairs of shoes with an average cost of $ 15.00.

I am sure there are some who should have a prenup. Mel Gibson's marriage to the Ukrainian girl is one that comes to mind. I think that cost him 28 million but I could be wrong. I see a lot of people who want to insist on one who really don't have a pot to do whatever in.

It sounds like your whole family has a lot of class and are quality people. That is great.

Going back on topic, yes there was some good info there and I sort of thought the photos on the home page were attention grabbing and was a nice approach to the topic.

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    Maybe you should pass the OP's site on to some of those prenup seekers on your forums. I liked the characters on it too.

I didn't know Mel Gibson was married to a Ukrainian girl. We're so far back in the sticks here sometimes the news don't reach us for a long time. One of my sister in laws told me Marilyn Monroe had been dead for 2 weeks before they new anything about it.

I've got 2 Ukrainian girls that work for me. Awesome and intelligent girls. One is married to a stone mason and one is married to a contractor. I asked them one time if their husbands had prenups and they both answered me...why would they need one of those? They're not wealthy and we're not going to leave our husbands and they know they better not leave us.

I sent the Op's site over to my husband's office so he can read it.
    Bleau

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Well, I think my comment about Mel Gibson was not accurate. I did a bit of research and Oksana Grigorieva was only his girlfriend and not married to him but they did have a child together. She seems like she is only going to get a paltry million a year in child support. She will probably have to sleep in her car with such a small income but deciding if she should sleep in the Rolls or the Aston Martin might be a problem.

However Mel's first wife with kids and a long marriage was, as near as I could tell from quick research, going to get about 425 million.
    bleau canon likes this.

Remove Ads