Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By turboguy
  • 1 Post By bleau canon

Thread: Another website that i would you to Review

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Another website that i would you to Review

I would like to share with you one more website that I have made and I would be very grateful if you could give me some reviews. Good or bad does not matter. All are acceptable.

The website is not live yet, cause i am waiting for some material from the owner. That is the reason why it is in a subdomain. The website is almost 90% ready.

Here it is.

Website

Previous post from me:
    1. My own website, your own critiques

Best regards,
    Aristeidis Karavas

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    90% ready might be a little overly optimistic. Personally I thought it looked a little dreary and bland. The others are more expert than I am however. There was just too much incomplete to really go by. The menu is partially in English and partially not and a lot of missing content. I just mostly wasn't a fan of the grey with white text. I like something that grabs my attention.
    bleau canon likes this.

Member #
    I made some changes on the website based on opinions from other communities. I was surprised myself with the amount of the problems that were found so i would agree with with what you said about 90%. Anyways those English words you see are very common in Greece too so it doesnt make any difference the two language menu. Every English word on the website is used in Greece. Otherwise i wouldnt do it

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    To dark and depressing for me. I can't imagine anyone wanting to see a closeup of someone getting a tat. That tuned me off and away immediately.
    turboguy likes this.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Well to me it looks better but if the lighting was better on the tattooing work it would look better. I agree with bleau canon it still is a little dreary looking. I guess I am not much of a fan of tattoos or needles so it turned me off as well but you aren't too worried about appealing to someone who doesn't like tattoos so that might not be an issue. Some sites I may visit and 10 minutes later not remember a thing I saw on the site. That won't be a case with the site you are working on.

Even though some of the English words in the menu may be common and understandable for a Greek speaking person I would think a uniform language for the menu bar would be preferable.

I did like your restaurant site by the way.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bleau canon View Post
    To dark and depressing for me. I can't imagine anyone wanting to see a closeup of someone getting a tat. That tuned me off and away immediately.
    Well i respect your opinion, but in my head, tattoos are mostly dark and according the feedback i got for many people who most of them have tattoos, they like the dark theme. It is of course impossible to please everyone, so i am really sorry. Can you imagine if the Headlines were on a black background? That would be really depressing :P

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy View Post
    Well to me it looks better but if the lighting was better on the tattooing work it would look better. I agree with bleau canon it still is a little dreary looking. I guess I am not much of a fan of tattoos or needles so it turned me off as well but you aren't too worried about appealing to someone who doesn't like tattoos so that might not be an issue. Some sites I may visit and 10 minutes later not remember a thing I saw on the site. That won't be a case with the site you are working on.

Even though some of the English words in the menu may be common and understandable for a Greek speaking person I would think a uniform language for the menu bar would be preferable.

I did like your restaurant site by the way.
    Thanks for your truthful opinion. For the menu language. You are right but there are no fancy words for the words that are on English or i cant thing any right now. (It might has to do with the fact that i do not leave in Greece anymore and i might forget sometimes the words :P). I ll try to do my best to find some other words
    Btw i am new to this so i will definitely have mistakes

Thanks you all for your reviews.

Remove Ads