Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

welcome to criticize www.globecore.com

Hello guys! I have a task to criticize this web-page GlobeCore transformer oil purification*equipment. Colloid Mill. Would be grateful for your opinion, what kind of problems are possible to solve to improve conversion

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    You have a very large site and I noticed you seem to be hosted with OVH. May I ask what kind of server and the specs on the server you have with them? The reason I ask is your site is loading slow for me. I gave up after about 30 seconds. You have a lot of videos on a single page and I gave up on them trying to load.

You have a very nice looking site and it needs to load much faster for the size it is.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Aug 20th, 2016 at 08:36 AM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I don't think the problem is video. It appears to be that he's loading high-resolution PNGs for the slider. That's the part that loaded slowly for me.

I'm not crazy about the use of grey. Although I realize this puts me in the minority, I find most "medium" greys as background colors very depressing. I don't mind a light grey that's almost a white, but your shade is too much for me, even with the tinge of blue in it. I do recognize that it's part of your logo and that you're catering to an industrial client base that isn't very big on colors, though. You gotta work with what you're given, and at least they give you a nice blue to use. The darker shade of the blue doesn't look quite as nice, but on the other hand it passes a AAA contrast ratio check for large text whereas the lighter blue does not.

https://www.paciellogroup.com/resour...trastanalyser/ <-- here's a free tool that will help you.

Line height for your footer links should be increased. They're too close together.

I'd flip some of the elements around. I'd go products, then YouTube clip, then news, then the map (which I'd make full width)...take out the About Us since it's its own page anyway.

You're off to an okay start, but it just needs some tweaking.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    136 times
    I thought in general the site looked great. It had a very clean look and seemed well organized. For a large site it seemed very easy for someone to find what they were looking for. I thought the colors worked well and complimented the look of the equipment you sell.

HOWEVER, The slider took around 2 minutes to load on my computer.

Remove Ads