Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Review my website

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    It looks a bit old-fashioned, but that is not a big deal in general. One issue I see is that the navigation seems to be all over the place - the contact link above the main menu, Custom Commercial Vehicles as a separate link as well as under "New Cars" - it takes some time to understand the structure, I think it need a bit more thinking.

Also, some of the vehicles do not have images and empty spaces make the layout look messy - consider using placeholders instead.

The homepage could entice users more - consider showing some newest or best vehicles, most popular models or something. Also, consider getting rid of the "Welcome to Mission Golf blah blah blah" - very few users will bother reading it, and try to show the same information in a more visual, appealing and easy to scan way. In general, the structure of the homepage could be better organised - it could sort of tell a story: firstly, what you are, then what you offer, why you are a good choice (testimonials etc.). It just needs more thinking.

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    I would agree with Hiitsme on the menu looking a little discombobulated but let me start from the top.

On the right of the social media icons you have a small banner ad for ezgo that doesn't go anywhere and throws off the balance on the top line. I would suggest removing that and making the Misson Golf cart and ezgo logos bigger.

On the slider. The first photo looks blurry and is chopped off and looks stretched out. The second photo had the top and bottom chopped off. the third photo looks cool but it is chopped off as well as is the last photo.

Going back to the menu I would move the items in the drop down under home to an About Us heading and to make room would either move the custom cars to a sub of new cars or get rid of the financing menu item since you have the bold yellow financing link.

The site looks like you have a lot of good info but I find the dark green a little drab but ok. The custom car pages load really slow but there are a lot of pages in the PDF.

I do think you have a lot of good info and that the site will work and all in all is pretty good.

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    If you want to go with that site get rid of that header that goes nowhere and that yellow banner across the top. The footer color adds nothing to the site.

Once you get all that done then upgrade your nav menu. Go here for some of the best CSS menu's on the market. They're simple to build and simple to add to your site. We've been using them for years. We don't waste our time building menus anymore and haven't for several years when these do the job, validate and can be pretty. Our clients love them, and they're the ones we want happy.

Good luck

CSS Menu's

Last edited by bleau canon; Aug 31st, 2016 at 03:45 PM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Remove Ads