Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please Review my Site?

Greetings!

I am the webmaster of SEIRIM. I like to invite everybody to test it and I am hoping you give me your honest feedback. Thank you.

Seirim is a web agency shanghai base.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    The biggest issue: users need to scroll quite a bit to fully understand what you offer (not many users will choose to spend time to play with your image slider). That is never good. At minimum, I recommend swapping your third block on the homepage with the second. I would also think about the pros and cons of having that animated image slider that takes up all screen - not convinced it is a good idea, but if you have data to back it up, then it is good. But you definitely need to implement a way of allowing users to stop the rotation - it is too fast for many.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Honestly, I think a lot of it is corporate BS written by people who don't really know what they're doing. The key is in the blog...you're targeting people to build websites for, but you show them how to build websites. That makes no sense whatsoever, and is a significant indicator of follower logic...you do things either because you were told to do them or based on populist logic.

Of course, the requisite mention of on-page and off-page SEO is included. Only one of these exists, and if I want to spot a clueless web professional I look for non-sarcastic usage of the other. I'll let you figure out which of the two is which.

The "competitor analysis" is passť as well...at least from the standpoint of "Internet Marketing". You don't know the client's industry. You don't know the competitors as well as the client does. You don't know what does or doesn't work for them. It's impossible for anyone in the web industry to come up with anything other than a partial picture as a result.

It looks okay, though.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

jj1
    Member #
    I'm afraid I would redesign it. These big image sliders are meant to be on their way out (I have just replaced mine on my own site) as they take a long time to load - maybe it's because I'm from the UK, but it took a few seconds for your site to load. The slider didn't draw me in - my focus wasn't on beautiful web designs but on images flitting about the screen.

The blog news should be at the bottom as it doesn't tell people what you do or why they should use your company. The background image to this section seemed out of keeping with the rest of the site.

Personally, I would use the visuals for your key message section, which seems a bit plain and uninviting.

Sorry if this is critical - am trying to give constructive points.

On the positive side, I like the subtle lines on some of your coloured sections.
    Last edited by jj1; Sep 11th, 2016 at 09:56 AM.

Remove Ads