Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Thoghts suggestions what not. Its going to be vb integrated by the way.

http://www.ragnarokhq.com/nuke/layoutv4.jpg

Member #
    It's very dark, black bg's and white text are very hard to read. I think it needs some color to spruce it up, right now it's not very appealing to me.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Not much there, stereotypical portal.... Also what do you mean by "what not its going to be vb integrated by the way" It is or it isn't?
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Lol it is prob gonna use vb protal or make my own. Sry i just finished that rough design so mind wasnt quite working.

Member #
    this one has a burst of color i think it looks kindo funny http://www.ragnarokhq.com/nuke/v4.1%20copy.jpg

Ouch it burns

Acutaly tweeking the opacity a bit and getting good greys out so theres hope

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I think what spluf is trying to get at is that at least your middle section should be white or a light background colour and dark text. This is where the body of your pages is going to be. Your menus, unless you're using graphics and rollovers as opposed to CSS, should incorporate the same principle.

I think it looks pretty funky from a strictly aesthetic standpoint but it will lose a lot in functionality if you keep your text light and your backgrounds dark.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Oh dear.

I have to say it -- I do not like that at all, any of them.

You are going to struggle to make that look nice.... the whole design is so ugly, with those hideous corners and that grey colour all over the place...

Not to mention the problems that those with limited vision might encounter. Websites should have reasonable contrast so that not only those with 20/20 vision can read the text..... there's no way you're going to make that design accessible.

First time I've been tempted to give 0/5 for a site on here... sorry... but as the poll doesn't allow it, you get a 1/5...

Sean

ps. from a disability point of view, can *you* read the header clearly?!?!?!? If I was colour blind I wouldn't have a hope (!!)

Member #
    Lol go me i made a design that complety dosent contrast with anything.... Oh dear... back to the drawing board... Guess thats why they call em rough layouts

Member #
    This one has a metalic feel to it and the colors work http://www.ragnarokhq.com/nuke/Metalico.jpg

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads