Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Please review our concept site www.flux.ooo

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    1.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please review our concept site www.flux.ooo

We are new company that will be launching products in 2017.
    This website concept is a brand builder that consumers will be directed to via the gumpf on the products.

The whole idea of the site is simply to get our logo into their head. Then to underpin what it stands for and what we stand for 'FULFIL INNER POTENTIAL'.

The website will include product pages in2017 but right now it is simply beta and focussed on getting the brand building concept perfect.

Already from other reviews, I understand we need to remove the intro (so please ignore that or say otherwise if you like it).

The text/ copy will also become clearer as soon as were at a stage where I can release the products and make the concept transparent. Currently some products are still in lab development.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Hopefully you like the brand building concept and the way it functions and feel free to add your own pixel in order to understand the full UX

REGARDS
    Luke

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    I think that's part of the problem here: you're asking for feedback on the aesthetic more than anything. The content, the products, the other pieces you mentioned are part of the design. They all fit together. This is why it's so difficult for anyone here to give you feedback; it's like reviewing a template to us. In other words, without the concept that you can't release, any feedback we give won't be of much value.
    I've posted on a few review forums and however minor the valuable feedback, it is invaluable to hear. We will go away and make the amendments people have suggested and then release again (hopefully with a little more of the final copy and concept attached).

Many thanks,
    Luke

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Cool stuff. I look forward to seeing what it turns into in the future.
    bedmal likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    It's loading a bit slow for me, maybe work on the loading speed?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
    It's loading a bit slow for me, maybe work on the loading speed?
    Thanks for your comment. We're going to remove much of the high loading elements, so I hope on the next update, the site will function much more efficiently.
    Many thanks
    Luke

Member #
    I don't know what the website is for, what the aim is, what my "pixel" is or what it is supposed to do.

I know that if I study your website long enough I'll know all these things. But at first glance, I don't understand it. Visitors "understanding" the gist of the site within a few seconds is critical to the websites success.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads