Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Please help us choose our winning design

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please help us choose our winning design

Hi,

We are in a process of completing our web design and would like to ask your help by voting to your favorite design.

We are developing a SASS service to help Amazon sellers improve their feedback & review rating.
    to vote please visit
    https://99designs.com/contests/poll/pqqn93

Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    You want us to select a web design from 8 similar-looking pictures, all of which contain the same major usability issue should any of these designs be translated to an actual web page. You want to use the web design on a service designed to take the legitimate feedback from customers and marginalize it so that people can sell more on the world's largest Mickey Mouse outfit.

You want me to pick? Okay. I pick 0.
    hiitsme likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Are these what some call 'modern design'? They look like 1000's of others - nothing unique.

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Well, just to give you some feedback of the ones you show I will vote for # 5 by iconic graphics.

I do have to agree with delstu that most all the Wordpress themes seem to lack much originality. It seems like they all have the company name, top left with a slider below that and then 3 to 6 icons below that and a footer. They change the colors a bit and the ones that look the nicest are the ones that have the most eye catching photos on the slider and that is something that is going to get changed anyway.

I am going through much the same thing. I am about ready to tear into a redo of my main site and the more I look at Wordpress templates the more I don't see anything I like. At the moment I am leaning away from using Wordpress for that site but do plan to use it on a few other sites I have to do.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    That's just it, TG: I didn't give feedback because of the nature of the service being offered by the company (and the generic nature of the layouts). Basically, they're screwing with review systems by minimizing the negative feedback and misleading people into thinking Amazon merchants are more legitimate than they are.

The template thing is secondary, although it somewhat bothers me as well. Mind you, I don't necessarily look for unique layouts; I look for unique content and ideas.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    The look similar to each other. They look "generated." They're not bad, they just look like typical layouts. I like #82 the best.

Remove Ads