Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MonisPhoto
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: FREE photos

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

FREE photos

Hi, I started a website where you can download my own photos for totally free and use them however you want (available for personal or commercial use). Check it out Moni's Photo - FREE STOCK PHOTOS
    I hope it can be useful for your work
    sarahswansea likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Thanks for posting those and for making them available. You are very talented and they are quite good.

Member #
    Liked
    2787 times
    Normally, I'd be very critical of someone using a stock theme and putting up a WordPress site quickly just because it's the easiest thing to do.

"Normally" is in bold because it's keyword here, and in this case I'm prepared to make an exception for two reasons:

1) As turboguy said, these are very nice photographs and they appear to be exactly as advertised (i.e. your original works). That means you're a photographer and you're trying to focus on it.

2) You're not selling anything. You're doing something nice for other people and appear to be doing it for the sheer sake of doing something nice for other people. Even I do that once in a while. So that's cool.

Thumbs up. And let us "Ayyyyyyyyy".

turboguy likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Awesome photos.

Just a suggestion: I would consider changing the layout (or having an alternative layout) in a way that it is possible to see more images on one page (smaller size/thumbnails), so that visitors do not need to go to a next page 10 times or more to find what they like. But it is just a suggestion, it is fine as it is, you offer stuff for free, so no one is going to complain about too many clicks.

Remove Ads