Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By turboguy

Thread: Want to know how to review and ratings by other people

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Post Want to know how to review and ratings by other people

My company is a Web development company in India. My website is Website Developers India,Offshore software development India. I want to know how to review and ratings of my website by other people.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    A major problem is too many menus. There are 2 different nav menus on the homepage, excluding the footer. That is more confusing than useful.

Overall, since you offer web design, I think you need a more modern looking website. It would definitely be good enough for a non-creative industry, but not for you. The current website does not do a good job in convincing clients that you are good designers, up to date with the current trends etc. Also, there is too much boring looking text on the homepage that discourages reading, the rotating banners add very little value and take up a lot of the most important space.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    The others are more expert than I am but as far as the overall look, to me it didn't look out of date. I thought the overall visual appeal and color selection were pretty decent.

However, I do agree about the menus. There are too many choices and to much duplication and in at least one case (top menu, brand and logo design) it goes to a blank page. I also didn't like the way the drop down menu was set up on the red menu bar. Most drop down menus drop down on hover. With yours you need to click the menu item for them to drop down. I would also agree that the home page is too wordy.
    kirby likes this.

Remove Ads