Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By delstu
  • 1 Post By bleau canon
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 1 Post By turboguy

Thread: What About Our New Website

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.3 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.3 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

What About Our New Website

Hi friends
    Please review our company web site and please comment about yours ideas, it very important for us.Thanks.

Web Ajans|Web Tasar?m Ajans? ?stanbul

Good Regards
    Dogu

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Looks good. Interesting design. Since I don't read you language that's about all I can say.
    dogu0 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    Looks good, but opening the nav menu on the right side of the page and it sliding to the other side of the page was a big turn off for me. It's cute but not user friendly, and you want a business website to be user friendly.

I didn't go past your landing page because of that. It looked ok on my phone but on my 22 inch monitor it wasn't good. You might want to make the text smaller on the menu also.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Apr 25th, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
    dogu0 likes this.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Others have offered comments, so I'll offer one from the purely technical side: you'll want to both reduce the number of web fonts if you can as well as the number of calls to them:
    Code:
    @media (min-width:768px) {
    @font-face {
    font-family: Oswald;
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: 300;
    src: local('Oswald Light'),local('Oswald-Light'),url(http://fonts.gstatic.com/s/oswald/v10/l1cOQ90roY9yC7voEhngDBJtnKITppOI_IvcXXDNrsc.woff2) format('woff2');
    unicode-range: U+0100-024F,U+1E00-1EFF,U+20A0-20AB,U+20AD-20CF,U+2C60-2C7F,U+A720-A7FF;
    }
    @font-face {
    font-family: Oswald;
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: 300;
    src: local('Oswald Light'),local('Oswald-Light'),url(http://fonts.gstatic.com/s/oswald/v10/HqHm7BVC_nzzTui2lzQTDVtXRa8TVwTICgirnJhmVJw.woff2) format('woff2');
    unicode-range: U+0000-00FF,U+0131,U+0152-0153,U+02C6,U+02DA,U+02DC,U+2000-206F,U+2074,U+20AC,U+2212,U+2215,U+E0FF,U+EFFD,U+F000;
    }
    Basically, you should be making one call and trying to get everything if you can.

Other than that, what Stu and bleau said.
    dogu0 likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Well, I didn't notice any spelling mistakes not that I would have the slightest idea if there were any. The menu being at the bottom of the page was rather unique. I guess it makes sense since you read down the page and when you are ready to go to the next page it is there. I could see it confusing some but it is not a big issue. I had the same opinion of the nav menu as Bleau did.

I also thought it looked a little cluttered. All in all it looks pretty decent to me.
    dogu0 likes this.

Member #
    Looks good. Nice design. But it take little more time to load.

Member #
    Hi
    your website looks very good concerning the landing page. For just my opinion it is a bit more complicated to understand how to navigate all other pages, but of course this is just my navigation experience.
    However its very useful, I think its matter for your activity

Remove Ads