Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    56512

    Current Rating

    Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

    Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

    Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

    Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

    Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

    Rate This Site


    Advertisement (login to hide this!)


    You must be logged in to view this site

    ArchangelMichael.Faith

    Rock and Faith I am a muscian, I have made 1000 songs, included for free on my site, as well as a Jewish book of mysticism

  2.  

  3. #2
    Unpaid WDF Intern TheGAME1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Not from USA
    Posts
    14,485
    Member #
    425
    Liked
    2783 times
    Honestly, I can't read it. That Gothic-style white font on the light background makes it illegible. It may have good content, but I can't tell.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

    If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

    My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    380
    Member #
    39859
    Liked
    135 times
    I agree with the game. I have to study each word to read 80% of the text and no matter how much I stare at the other 20% I can't figure out what the word is.

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11
    Member #
    56544
    Same opinion here... and also consider that nobody wants to read a so long page without other contents than words.
    Try to work a bit more on it

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    56512
    I updated my site I added the entire Tanakh, any suggestions?

  7. #6
    Senior Member Ronald Roe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    3,141
    Member #
    27197
    Liked
    959 times
    It's still completely unreadable.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    56512
    Ok now's the fun part all the data entry's in, but it's like a really old mansion. I am going to make it so beautiful, any suggestions anything at all. The sky's the limit you want it you got it; I also came up with this the wiki bible.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Ronald Roe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    3,141
    Member #
    27197
    Liked
    959 times
    The text is unreadable. Lose the glowy text shadow.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    26
    Member #
    56748
    Liked
    5 times
    Oh no my eyes are burning, the words are shining like bulb, you should reduce the shining blur

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    56512
    I finished polishing it tell me what you think


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:05 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com