Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

plug&paid - Tell us what you think

Dear WDF Community,

Great forum here. Looking forward to hear your comments to both the landing page and actual product to be found at: www.plugnpaid.com.

I decided this time not to describe anything about the product itself and what it does, as I want to hear your feedback as to whether this point is clear to you from just reading the landing page. We've been optimising the landing page for some weeks now so hopefully the work has paid off.

Furthermore, any tips on how we could improve our shopping cart solution, features you would like and general problems you foresee using our solution would be highly appreciated.

Looking forward to the discussion.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

George
    Last edited by plugnpaid; Apr 30th, 2017 at 03:12 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    136 times
    Now that I can see your site and since you asked for comments about your services I like the idea of what you are offering. I think over time you need to expand the processors you work with. For example AuthorizeNet is I believe one of the most accepted but I am sure you plan to add more over time.

I think the pricing seems reasonable and like the way you are set up. This seems like it would be easier to use and can be more seamless on one of your customers web sites.

Member #
    Liked
    136 times
    I just tried your site using IE on a different computer and got the same thing as I first got. Nothing much but the two diagonal blue/purple bars.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by plugnpaid View Post
    With PayPal, you can only support PayPal payments. You cannot configure the button's design and text. You do not have many metrics, such as where did you install the buttons, how many views, clicks etc. You cannot attach more than one product (if I am not mistaken). There are just many limitations to the PayPal button, especially for webmasters who want a more data driven shopping cart solution which can be customized as well.
    You can do all these things with Paypal.

You don't have to use their premade buttons, you can just apply their custom code to any button or link on your website. (Although they do provide a create a button service for creating a custom button on PayPals website).
    You can send multiple items to PayPal, you can do a shopping cart, you can link as many domains to the account as you please.
    They have analytics that you can even link into google e-commerce analytics.
    You can take Credit Card, Debit Card, Bitcoin, Paypal and Google payments through Paypal. (Debit/Credit and PayPal are pretty much enough options to suit most customers).

I don't see why I would want my custom Facebook Page Button to link to a cart hosted on your website, would I not rather have a link for my website on my Facebook page link to my own website? I don't get what is so unique about this, you can create a button on Facebook to link where ever you want, it's part of the Facebook Page options?

Seems a bit strange to link to a website that isn't my own on my Facebook Page, if you understand what I mean. Would make more sense to link to the item I am selling and have your button on that page if I was using your service :S

Your website also does not work in Internet Explorer for me too.

There also seems to be no fallback for Javascript being disabled, the whole website is broken without Javascript.
    Relying on Javascript to serve and display the actual content in my opinion is bad practice.
    Last edited by codin; May 01st, 2017 at 08:57 AM.

Member #
    Your website looks professional as it needs to be. Be careful about slogans just like "Super". However for my opinion its clear and modern.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads