Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By delstu
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Web Design Services | Web Development | Custom web Designing

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Web Design Services | Web Development | Custom web Designing

Custom Website design
    Custom Website design uses the combination of images and web contents to deliver the right identity and purpose of the company. With custom website design a company can place their products and services strategically to attract customers and expand business. If you want your business to stand out in a critical competition, opting for custom website design would be the most effective and right decision.

A custom website design has a high importance and should not be underestimated and taken for granted. Creating a custom website design is not an easy task. It needs proper preparation and implementation as it requires years of expertise. A skilled professional who has acquired abundant training and proficiency in this field is the appropriate person who can give your website the desired professional look. A custom web design that sells!

A good custom web design is not merely a comnbination of colors, graphics and content along with its great look there are other aspects that make your website well-balanced in order for it to carry out the message for your business effeciently and effectively.

In the present scenario, small businesses also wish to gain a competitive edge and grow their business. That's probably why small business website design services have become an important service offered by a number of web development firms across the globe.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    I am only going to mention two problems with your site.

1.) Since you claim to be expert in web design and development, why are you using Wordpress as a sitebuilder instead of coding your own from scratch?

2.) Since English is not your first language you need someone to edit your content. Some of it doesn't even make sense.
    Risen likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Come back when you write your own stuff.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=%22Cu...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Risen likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    The header has too much height on a 1280px resolution, it blocks a lot of the website content. Quite a few misalignments that you should fix, e.g put things on the same vertical line / centered.

Remove Ads