Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By delstu

Thread: Website Designers, App Developers with digital strategies at affordable prices

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Lightbulb Website Designers, App Developers with digital strategies at affordable prices

We are a future-obsessed digital agency specializing in the web and mobile design and development, social media strategyand new-media marketing. We combine digital strategy, UX and design to help clients think beyond ordinary.

You can check our website URL at the end of the thread.

iBridgeDigital is a sister concern of Gayatri Web Services (earlier Gayatri Microsystems Pvt. Ltd.). The company was founded in 2005 with the belief that blending art and technology would help businesses leverage technology to express themselves and connect with customers.
    Combining unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities iBridgeDigital has the unique ability to take a project from initial ideation to full scale application development all under one roof.
    We can help build an affluent business with trending solutions.

Website designing company India
    Last edited by Aniket Ghole; Jun 16th, 2017 at 11:12 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    299 times
    a bit slow, weird, confusing
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    You've managed to do one thing disturbingly well...you have managed to successfully capture just about every aspect of the complete and utter brainless sloganeering BS of the web design industry and put it all on one site. This is an absolute masterpiece of word salad and linguistic gymnastics. I genuinely have no clue what I'm reading or what it means.

The irony in all of this is that you're trying to be extraordinary by doing and saying exactly what everyone else says.
    Our vision is to be known as one of the best new-media digital marketing agency in the world.

We believe in our vision just as strongly — we embrace these values just as passionately — as we did the first time we put them on paper. Our vision, our values, our commitment to outstanding service for every customer — none of that has changed.
    All you need now is a clean-shaven white CEO in his mid-50's dressed up in a $5,000 Armani suit walking along the beach and you've got just about every corporate commercial ever made. "Hi there. I'm a non-threatening guy walking along the beach. My wristwatch costs more than your house, but that doesn't mean we're not the same. Well, we're not, because you're middle-class scum and I'm clearly better than you, but I'm going to placate you and lower myself to your level by using meaningless jargon and flattering phrases to reassure you."

I won't even get into the design issues. The copy alone makes this a 5-alarm dumpster fire.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    You've managed to do one thing disturbingly well...you have managed to successfully capture just about every aspect of the complete and utter brainless sloganeering BS of the web design industry and put it all on one site. This is an absolute masterpiece of word salad and linguistic gymnastics. I genuinely have no clue what I'm reading or what it means.

The irony in all of this is that you're trying to be extraordinary by doing and saying exactly what everyone else says.

All you need now is a clean-shaven white CEO in his mid-50's dressed up in a $5,000 Armani suit walking along the beach and you've got just about every corporate commercial ever made. "Hi there. I'm a non-threatening guy walking along the beach. My wristwatch costs more than your house, but that doesn't mean we're not the same. Well, we're not, because you're middle-class scum and I'm clearly better than you, but I'm going to placate you and lower myself to your level by using meaningless jargon and flattering phrases to reassure you."

I won't even get into the design issues. The copy alone makes this a 5-alarm dumpster fire.
    Yup ..... We do know about stuffing of all those slogans into one.....i guess it might help in keeping it unique or fresh, because google wants something unique and fresh to get traffic and we are about to make SEO which is going to be difficult.....

Member #
    I think the design is creative and interesting, but as the others have stated above may be not very practical. It's cool though. Also the blue text isn't too visible. You should make an easier navigation.

Remove Ads