Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Need opinions on the concept, just a site I created for a project at school, how is the style? any other opinions.

http://www.reboxevolution.com

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Too brash, too bold, too confusing, too much of...whatever it is that you're going for. I found it quite overwhelming and while I did figure out (eventually) how to navigate it, I don't think most people would because they're not as tech-savvy as I am.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    The "click here" on the splash page is the smallest element on the page: is it the least important? The "skip intro" button on your flash intro shouldn't disappear at all throughout the intro, especially not so quickly.

The artwork is cool, but functionality...doesn't exist. The portfolio page is impossible to read, the back button very hard to find. The font on your profile page should not be used at such small sizes - it looks like a headline font. I'd choose another.

You can tell it's an art project. It's cool to look at, but a nightmare to use.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    An excellent piece of art.

A crappy webpage.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Not a lot I can say, it's all been covered!
    The future will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

Member #
    A fellow designer is going to appreciate it for thinking outside the box (with alot of boxes I might add). A web-surfer is going to say, "WTF!?, what's w/ all the damn pop-ups, and not being able to close some of them unless I use the "Task Manager".

Think of a website as a door. You can give your door a grade based upon how easy it is to open. Everyone uses doors, and they generally know where to look for the doorknob. You have a very pretty door, but I had to spend too much time figuring out how to open it...and once I got it, closing some of the other doors.

Member #
    This site is very cool, I like the art style.

I think you repeated the intro too many times though. I was beginning to think it was just a loop that would not stop. Maybe just have it cycle through once.

I'm all for small text, but I think maybe you tried to use the wrong fonts for this. Even I of good eyesight, had to zoom in to read some parts.

Great stuff overall :P

Member #
    AAh my eyes! That orange background really isn't good to look at in a dark room
    Also the Flash movie broke and I could click on this random part of the movie and make it skip about a bit.

Remove Ads