Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

What? Again? The nerve of me asking for another site feedback

By the way, for those of you using Mozilla, I know there are some problem with the main page (the bottom section).

Member #
    Much much nicer. Great consolidation, but it almost seems too simple. Also the pdf link on the front page has to go, i accedently clicked it (its not obvious thats a link btw) and i wasnt perticulary happy to be booting up acrobat. More importanly you need more content under the logo, and above the registerd trade mark stuff. I suggest moving latest news there if you have nothing else, or if u have something else cut the news or reloactate them, they just look messay and out of palce.

Member #
    Yeah, that bothered me too, but that's they way they like it. I do have an alt tag for the image, but I suppose I should change the wording of to say that it starts Acrobat up as well (funny how you miss these things sometimes).

As for the News section, I placed it on the bottom for a reason, namely to be consistent in it's placement - bottom no matter what size the screen/window is, avoiding white space below that section. The News sections has to stay on the front page, so that visitors get to see their latest news.

BTW, were you viewing this in IE or Mozilla/Netscape? I know that the News section isn't handled nicely by Moz/NS, but decided it was acceptable enough, given the probable audience viewing the site (mainly IE).

Also, if anyone here is using a Mac, I'd love to hear how the site views on that platform. Even though the product is Windows oriented, the client was concerned that some potential viewers might be using Macs.

Remove Ads