Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

tlp
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Review our learning portal website

Hi,

We have created an e-learning website that offers content to primary level students for study and revision (The Learning Portal). As of now the expected target audience are kids under the age of 8 years who, under the guidance of an instructor (parents, teachers, elder siblings etc.), can use the portal for their learning. Efforts have been made to make the web portal as attractive as possible by mix of cliparts and images that captures the imagination of young minds. As for the content, we are constantly working on adding new content and many more subjects and topics will be added.

We invite you to please review our website and help us in making it more useful to the young learners.

Thanks & Regards,
    The Learning Portal team.

tlp
    Member #
    We were expecting some review comments. Nobody?

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Well I sort of liked it. It is simple but stands out to an extent and seems like it would do a nice job in teaching the basics of the English Language. I think since you are teaching the basics and the target audience is young children the simple and basic design fits well. Good job.

tlp
    Member #
    Thanks for sparing your valuable time and sharing the review comments. Your feedback sure excites and encourages us. It also gives us a sense that we are on the right path. Thanks again for liking our learning portal.

Member #
    First of all, your guys has a valuable site, I guess kids enjoy learning on your site. Here are some my comments, hope help you improve your product:
    - Your site doesn't support phone device. Nowadays, people uses phone as much as desktop version.
    - I hate the animation on the categories button, that make me slow a little bit.
    - It doesn't have back button on some page (Back button is the most-used feature on the real world)
    - I didn't know that your site has audio feature, which you call 'Self Learn'. And I even didn't know that 'Self Learn' is a button. When I click around and the audio icon was shown. That the time I know it's meaning. So, change the text, add a audio icon, don't make people surprise.

tlp
    Member #
    Sure. We would make the audio button more apparent. Thanks.

Remove Ads