Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all:
    I have been reading this site for a while. I very much love this forum. I do have a fulltime job in the semiconductor industry, but I am hoping to do some web design work. I have started this business and doing marketing slowly. I realize the competition is huge..but I very much like web design and thought I would give it a try.

At any rate, I just created my business homepage. I was wondering if someone could give me some feedback on anything and everything. I noticed two things I would like to change. 1) I justified the texts and on the main page, the words are too much spaced apart. Don't know how to improve that. and 2) hyperlinks are hard to see..but I need to change the color of the text..

I would very much appreciate if anyone can give me some constructive feedback. The site is http://www.medwebpundits.com
    my email is ahmednc@yahoo.com

Cannot thank you enough for taking some time to look at my site and give me feedback.

Have a good week ahead.

Shahab

Member #
    The basic idea is pretty good, but I'd do something about the font colors, maybe something that matches the rest a bit better. Also, the menu on top should be placed accordingly to the boxes.

Member #
    First off, I would suggest you devise a color scheme. The colors you've selected don't work well together IMO, atleast in their current form. www.colorschemer.com/online is a good tool to find colors that work well together.

The dark background forces you to use light colored text, which is hard to read. The yellow on gray is esp. hard to read.

The navigation at the top is very small, and it leaves alot of blank space at the top in that gray bar.

What's up w/ the big red block?

Its a good start, I think what needs work the most is that color scheme. Right now it hurts the eyes.

Remove Ads