Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi there, please check my website

Hi there, how are you people? I found a new website and I'd like to take it as a model for my new website. But first I think it is better to get your opinions about it. The website is colorful and very responsive, it has some animation and vector designs. This website is for a marketing and advertising agency, it is displaying the usual information about the company like services, clients, and portfolios.
    Please check the online marketing agency website here.

Thanks for your time.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Anees View Post
    Hi there, how are you people? I found a new website and I'd like to take it as a model for my new website. But first I think it is better to get your opinions about it. The website is colorful and very responsive, it has some animation and vector designs. This website is for a marketing and advertising agency, it is displaying the usual information about the company like services, clients, and portfolios.
    Please check the online marketing agency website here.

Thanks for your time.
    One thing you need to establish is the 'feel' for your brand. The referenced website's branding is fun and quirky, they show this via their website with a mixture of colours, fonts and graphics. I'm assuming it's meant to be relaxed, no too professional but overall a good experience. However, if your company is more corporate and deals with very professional businesses, I'd go for a more clean and professional website. More stock graphics and 2-3 colours maximum. It's all about your businesses presence though and how you want the business to be perceived.

Overall, design is nice, colours are effective and I'd say they get their message across nicely so I'd recommend it.

Remove Ads