Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please critique my website

Hi Guys

This is web site for my business.
    Promotional Products and Corporate gifts | PromoVision NZ - PromoVision
    We have small business for branding and selling promotional products.
    Site is alive for last, almost 3 years and I have been working and tweaking it since day 1.
    I did have great help from my cousin and few friends.
    Web site is built in Prestashop but it is not classic E commerce site. It is more like shop window with all products displayed. As you can see, it does not have Cart but it does have custom built price generator for each product where you can choose quantity and branding option.
    I did start Google My Business and I just started collecting reviews that I am intending to display on Home Page once I have certain number of reviews.
    Problem I have currently is with banners on Home page. They do not come out sharp whatever I try including creating them in PS in recommended pixel size.
    I hope I will be able to sort it out with help of this community.
    Please give me your honest opinion.

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    I took a quick look at your site. My first impression was quite good. The page loaded quickly and I thought the pages were laid out nicely, They were attractive, professional looking and engaging. The only negatives I see have noting to do with the design or layout of the site.

The biggest concern I would have is there is no easy way to buy your products. It seems to me that it should be an eCommerce site with a shopping cart. The other negative thing I saw was pretty minor. That is that on some pages you have a link for artwork requirements and terms and conditions but this is missing on other pages. If I were looking for give away items I would just want to find what I like. I would want to know the art requirements and be able to upload the artwork and I would want to know the terms such as the shipping costs and turn around time and I would want to just buy it and not have to get a quote and fool around for a while.

Member #
    Hi Turboguy
    Yes, I removed shopping cart and you can not buy it online.
    There are just way to many variables that makes it hardly possible to buy online. File requirement is just one of them as lot of customer would not even have valid file.
    There are lot of different products that has different printing requirements, print sizes and printing limitation. Is your file single, two, tree or full colour? Is your file grayscale that can not be printed in most cases but you still consider it is single colour black and white.Is font size in your text bellow minimum print size or not.
    That is reason I have Contact Us button on every product page where you can attach file and make enquiry.
    I would reply in matter of hour or two with mock up, or few different mock ups and price options.
    I wish it can be simple like buying dress where you just click on colour, size and that is it. Than I would not have problem you are pointing to

Remove Ads