Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Post Please review the HappyPuppy website

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on the HappyPuppy Web page.

Details:

HappyPuppy is a shared web hosting and VPS server hosting organization that has a passion for providing a personal service that cares deeply about its clients and hosting that works for them while also operating a "We Care" initiative providing animals with care by providing support for animal shelters across North America. We are just starting out, so for now, I am the sole designer even though I have minimal experience. We need to reduce costs in website design to make it affordable since we don't have a budget yet, so I utilized my skills to make it.

Now I need feedback from experienced designers.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can offer time to review or aid the design of our website!

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    I thought it looked pretty decent. It loaded fast. The layout was nice. I like the mix of colors. The story is told clearly and you have good calls to action. Nice site.

Member #
    Page load speed is great, and I like the continuity of the theme you have running throughout. I'd maybe consolidate your image style - choose between either illustrated or real life imagery as the two are contrasting at the moment.

Member #
    Thanks both of you for your input. And thank you for the creative criticism @Designer_by_day. I will look into cleaning up my theme's consistency. This was a thought in my mind as well. Would a cartoon puppy in place of the real ones look better you think?

Aside, I was just noticing my responses were in the 3% mark for those who tried to lookup domains which is good, but no one is going to the order page. What do you think may be influencing this? Is there anything detracting about the search box I should fix?

What about the create account button, according to history, no one clicks it, should I change it to a rollover like the ones further down the page?

Member #
    I had another thought. Right now the top menu scrolls away and the call to action and menus go with it.
    Would retaining a persistent minimized menu bar with a call to action button be excessive?

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Change your create account button! Most don't want to create an account even if they need hosting - try something really clear to your audience like "buy now". Same thing as creating an account but they are more familiar with the concept - don't confuse your audience.

Member #
    I am checked your site and this is good one in Page Speed, and all so please don't ignore others comments...You may like to see...
    website designing dubai
    website designing company dubai
    web developement company dubai
    website development company dubai

Remove Ads