Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Lightbulb Please rate my coins website

Hi guys,

I recently made a website, it's called Numifix, it's about coin repairs and collections.

Go take a look and tell me what you think (I know it's rare to find an attractive, errorless site in this industry).

Best,

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    I am not as expert on some of the others but here are my thoughts. I don't like the hamburger menu on a desktop. That is fine on a mobile phone but personally I am not a fan of it when viewing using a desktop. From a customer standpoint it would really turn me off that you have so little information about yourself and your business. You are asking them to send you one or more coins that may be worth thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars and don't even have an address or any information about yourself on your web site only assurances that they don't need to worry.

I thought the photos of the coin repair were amazing. That was the most impressive thing about your site. I am thinking since many visiting a site may only see the home page and may click off in seconds I think those photos should be on the home page.

As far as the general appearance, color scheme and overall site it seemed decent. T

Remove Ads