Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Cool Please review my Website!

Hi, I'm looking for reviews and opinions about my website:

https://www.revolutiontech.com.br/

As you can see from the URL, it's from Brazil. I spent a lot of time studying to make it and it went through a lot of redesigns over the years.

What do you think about it? What could be made to make it even better?

Thanks in Advance!!

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    It is always a little more difficult to review a web site that when it is written in a language you don't know but the site loaded quickly. The colors and layout really seemed tp work well together and gives it a unique feel. I thought it was excellent.

Member #
    Thanks turboguy!

I spent a lot of time making it faster using those tools from Google to measure site speed and that gives some tips on improving it
    But I still want to make it even better, but I'm out of ideas now

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Agree with Turboguy. Excellent site. The only problem I can see is that your Facebook section is not responsive for some reason.

Member #
    Thanks delstu, about the facebook section, I wish I could make it responsive, but for some reason facebook made this widget unresponsive and let no way of changing it for us developers (At least at the time of deployment), it resizes on page reload, but not on page resize.

I've been getting more costumers through the site after the redesign, but I still think that there's too little traffic and conversion D=
    I'm happy you guys liked it!

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    I mean is there a legitimate reason to link your facebook with a widget? Why not just make a nice looking facebook icon with some over effects for linked to your facebook?
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Member #
    Totally agreed with the comments above, and I want to make a small contribution to your site. I think you should somehow make the design more delicate, by maybe re-arrange a bit to make the site clearer or choose brighter colors?

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RMisaki View Post
    but I still think that there's too little traffic and conversion
    Content is the main ingredient for that. I see a contact form on my laptop when I open your page but it disappears when I resize to tablet mode. Is that form really necessary when you have another further down the page?

How soon do you answer your target markets question, "whats in it for me"? A visitor comes to your site looking for information. How soon do you give it to him/her? I see a list at the top of the page - is that what your visitor seeks or is it about you?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Yurlov View Post
    I mean is there a legitimate reason to link your facebook with a widget? Why not just make a nice looking facebook icon with some over effects for linked to your facebook?
    Thanks for the Feedback, actually, I don't know why, but for some reason, most of the comercial and even some non-comercial websites I see around in Brazil has at least one facebook widget on the page, it looks like for some reason people kinda of expect it! o. o

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Totally agreed with the comments above, and I want to make a small contribution to your site. I think you should somehow make the design more delicate, by maybe re-arrange a bit to make the site clearer or choose brighter colors?
    Thanks Simi, I think I get what you mean, the last version of the site was totally dark, black backgrounds everywhere and lots of neon-blue (Cyan) lines and glows, I tried making the site brighter and cleaner, but part of the reason it gets kinda hard is because my logo doesn't go well with bright colors, so I'm forced to have a header with a dark background. But I'm probably going to have a new logo soon and then it'll be easier to do it. Thanks again, I'll keep it in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by delstu View Post
    Content is the main ingredient for that. I see a contact form on my laptop when I open your page but it disappears when I resize to tablet mode. Is that form really necessary when you have another further down the page?

How soon do you answer your target markets question, "whats in it for me"? A visitor comes to your site looking for information. How soon do you give it to him/her? I see a list at the top of the page - is that what your visitor seeks or is it about you?
    Thanks Again delstu, the first form I put there because I feel that sometimes people kind of go to this site and don't want to read a word and want to send a message right away, and it actually does happen sometimes, the second one is for the "Oh, so this is what I do next" when the person has finished reading.

The first screen has what we do, together with the first contact form, just bellow it there are a list of reasons for someone to want to make a website (People here in Brazil like to think that facebook is more than enough for any kind of bussiness >.>), then there are our website portfolio, links to our costumers websites in their logos, and then a second contact form for when the person is already convinced enough (At least I think they may be convinced enough, maybe not xD).

I'm making a e-commerce website for myself too, for selling bussiness cards, banners and those kinds of material, will be posting it on the forum for reviews soon too :3

Remove Ads