Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please review my website..

Hi. I'm the web developer for my website: Creative Web Style Monetization - Make Money Online! . The website looks fine to me on my computer and other devices at my location. The thing that I want to know is if this website will look okay in other parts of the world and in different browser settings. Please review the layout of my website, and its content. If possible, please also state your location, and possibly post reply a screen shot of the site.

Thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    186 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cwsm View Post
    Hi. I'm the web developer for my website: Creative Web Style Monetization - Make Money Online! . The website looks fine to me on my computer and other devices at my location. The thing that I want to know is if this website will look okay in other parts of the world and in different browser settings. Please review the layout of my website, and its content. If possible, please also state your location, and possibly post reply a screen shot of the site.

Thank you.
    One of the most disrespectful things you can do to viewers visiting a website is for a video to start automatically on page load. The second I saw the video start loading I left your site.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Like bleau canon I don't like a site that has a video that starts automatically or any sounds such as music. Music is ok if it is a site for a performing artist or composer but otherwise any music and I immediately click of that site. I did stay on your site for a few minutes.

1. Your video has nice effects but does nothing to tell your story or convince anyone to sign up for your service. It is a distraction more than a benefit.

2. The general appearance of your site is clutter. All the text is wrapped tightly around the video and crammed together making it hard to read.

3. Too much movement. You have the buy sell gif moving and the banner moving and the video moving and it makes me want to move off your site.

4. Your message is unclear. It appears that if you sign up for a recurring charge of $ 29.00 a month and then get your friends to sign up you will get 10 bucks from their 29 and if you get enough friends to sign up you make money. There is some scheme alluded too that might make money but no indication of what that is. Just things like install windows 7 on your computer. Why would anyone want to install windows 7 on their computer. Sign up for Google without a Gmail. That is supposed to be a way to make money????

5. There is no consistency in your site design. The home page looks totally different from the other pages.

6. All in all the site looks cluttered, hard to read, hard to understand and unprofessional.

I am sorry to be so brutal in my review but sometimes you just have to tell it like it is.

Member #
    Hi Bleau & turboguy,

Thank you both for taking the time to visit my website and give your opinion.

1. The reason for the video on my homepage is to let viewers know that this is a real business, and it's being mentioned in the videos we distribute through out the web community.

2. I don't feel that the appearance of the site is clutter. If the person got to my website with the intention to make money online, he/she would take the time to review all the materials on the site for evaluation whether to join. If they are serious about earning an online living, they would take the time to learn more about this business opportunity. If they take that time to understand and subscribe, they would have better chance of succeed. The success level of a FIS/CWSM member is very high due to the fact that we do not allow non-paying members to participate; every member that join is required to subscribe to our product: "How To Accomplish A Specific Task" featuring howtos & tutorials with step by step instruction on many subject, exclusive to members only access. This requirement ensures our members will get paid for their efforts to promote our product.

3. I do agree with you, turboguy, regarding "too much movement". I will update the website with the buy/sell banners to be stationary.

4. If you would closely look at the "scrolling text" at the beginning, and read the materials on our website, you would understand that the "Get Windows7 for your PC and Laptop, Create a Google account without creating a new gmail account, etc.." is inclusive with our product: "How To Accomplish A Specific Task". Subscribed members will have access to our tutorials on these subject. As a FIS member, you can learn a shorter alternative route to achieving a task at hand, offer DIY tutorials to help other members, and the opportunity to earn residual income while enjoying the great service our website has to offer its members. It's a win win win for everyone!

5. My website is hosted by Yahoo, so our home page & about us page will have the same looks & feel. Our membership management software is powered by iDevAffiliate to ensures members getting paid accordingly, and payments are secured by PayPal - "The faster, safer way to pay and get paid.!" So when you subscribe to our product, you will be taken to the iDevAffiliate website, and payment will be on the PayPal official website. Everything is a big part of our Internet web based company called FIS - 1stincomesource.com.

I invite you and readers to come to our website for a thorough presentation and subscribe to our product. You have nothing to lose, but the opportunity to make money online create residual income.

--Thank you.
    Victor Lam, FIS Director
    FIS's Creative Ways To Make Money Online 24x7
    First Income Source | Creative Web Style Monetization
    FIS Members Supports Service: support@1stincomesource.com

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Keep in mind that we are not complaining about the video. We are disliking the auto-play. I have lots of sites with videos where you have to want to view the video and I have clicked the play button. I have a video on one of my sites that has been watched 64,000 times. I would never force it on anyone though.

I had figured out on my own that the different look was from the shopping cart but had I been doing a site with a shopping cart that looked that different I most likely would have designed my site to look something like the cart.

I am sure this is a great money making opportunity and if I had 500 friends who I could convince to join would sign up in a second but I am an unlikable person with no friends so I would be out the $ 29.00 each month.

Remove Ads