Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Can you give me some advice ?

Hi Everyone,

I am Tasos and I am a Web Developer. I would like to introduce you my personal portfolio, so you can check it. I am not a Web Designer myself . Usually clients sent me designs and I make the front - end and later the dynamic website in wordpress.

So here there are so many experts Web Designers and it would be great to read some feedback about my personal Portfolio.

Tasos Fellopoulos | Web developer , Front-End Developer, Wordpress

Thank you in advance .

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasosfel View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am Tasos and I am a Web Developer. I would like to introduce you my personal portfolio, so you can check it. I am not a Web Designer myself . Usually clients sent me designs and I make the front - end and later the dynamic website in wordpress.

So here there are so many experts Web Designers and it would be great to read some feedback about my personal Portfolio.

Tasos Fellopoulos | Web developer , Front-End Developer, Wordpress

Thank you in advance .
    I had on a set of ear phones listening to a staff meeting today over in our office when I opened your site. Your music on auto startup crashed my ears and I left your site immediately.

Three things that turn me away from a website immediately are auto startups with music, videos and popup banners.

Sorry I didn't get to see your work.

Good luck
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Hi Tasos,

With the stuffs like: "About me, Skills, Work, Blog" on your "one video takes up the whole home page", and music playing non-stop while browsing through the pages on your website, I recommend you'll be better off creating 'Profile' on sites like fiverr, freelance, etc offering your skills to make money. Don't waste money on web hosting fee with content you can present FREE on so many online destination. But you don't have to take my words for it!

Good luck..

Member #
    Dear bleau canon and cwsm ,

Thank you for your answers. I decided to mute music , so some users don't get "angry" whenever browse my site. If you find something else that you don't like, feel free to answer me.

Member #
    too much effects.
    as a customer i dont want to see all these bothering effects, i just want to know who are you and your prices.
    if you want to show your skill, make some botton to "effetcs page" and show there all your skills.
    As a customer I also dont have patient to wait until skip your intro..

Remove Ads