Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Trying to be an inspirational speaker...

And so, I've been using Page Builder by SiteOrigin. I would appreciate any feedback that I can get. Brutal is fine by me because people that actually use my site will be scrutinizing me closely as well.

www.josephtruax.info

The "home" tab in the menu will be changed to "Contact" soon. I don't know if I'm going to connect any social media to this site. I'm trying to find a carousel for the videos. I still haven't added my speech titles, and finally, some text updates still need to be done.

Alright guys, that's where I'm at. Let me know you thoughts. I'm trying to reach a lot of children with my voice. At least the ones that want to know the effects of the causes.

Thank you in advance.

-Joe

Member #
    Hey Joe,

I love the story man... I think it's incredible you being able to overcome a meth addiction and use your story to help others. As a former addict myself and many friends of mine who have been stuck in that cycle, it's great to see someone overcoming the odds and seeking to be a positive force in the world.

For starters, I don't like how the main image extends past the bottom of the page. Idk your skill level and I'm not familiar with the Vantage theme your using, but there should be a way for you to be able to fit that image into the space and stop at the bottom of the screen. Also, I would increase the font size on your body text quite a bit. It's difficult to read your content with how small it is. Only other thing I can think of when trying to put my shoes into someone looking to possibly hire you to give a speech is that I would want to have a little more information about the speeches you give. You put a small paragraph explaining each one at the bottom of the page, but I don't feel like I'm fully understanding or able to expect what the talk is going to be about. I would actually create an entire page for each of these speeches with links re-directing to those pages so a prospect can learn more about what's to be expected in each of your speeches.

Anyways, just my 2 cents for whatever it's worth. Wish you the best in your endeavors.

Remove Ads