Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By turboguy
  • 1 Post By LenKaiser

Thread: Please Critique & Rate My Website

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.3 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Post Please Critique & Rate My Website

Hi all, I'm building a digital marketing agency and am pretty close to finishing the design. Just wanted to get some feedback on what you all thought! The website is - zenithdm.com

Thank you!

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Funny, I spent a couple of years in Tyler one weekend and don't remember any mountains there. Just joking about that since you have so many mountains pictured on your site.

I thought the general layout and photography was quite good. Some of the photos are quite unique and eye catching. The only thing I would suggest is to consider adding a portfolio page other than that it looks great.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by turboguy View Post
    Funny, I spent a couple of years in Tyler one weekend and don't remember any mountains there. Just joking about that since you have so many mountains pictured on your site.

I thought the general layout and photography was quite good. Some of the photos are quite unique and eye catching. The only thing I would suggest is to consider adding a portfolio page other than that it looks great.
    Thank you for the response and your tips. I agree I need to add a portfolio and will be doing so soon. The reason I chose the mountain theme for the website is to try and convey the message of reaching the peak of your potential. But you're absolutely right, it makes absolutely no sense locally. Do you think that is going to harm my brand locally?

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    No, the photos are excellent and some are quite eye catching. I don't think anyone will be turned off by it. I would keep it just the way it is.

Most of the websites I see in your business have photos that looked like everyone else's. If I were a prospective customer your's would make me want to do business with you. Don't change them. They do tie in with your "Reach the zenith" theme well and your company name too.
    zenithdm likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Site looks great! The graphics are fresh and I really like the way you have implemented the mountains into various areas of the site.
    zenithdm likes this.

Remove Ads