Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

First time asking for a website review.

Would love any feedback on the website I designed. I used a pretty generic Bootstrap template to start with. Here is the link: Top Notch Training

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    I thought it looked pretty good visually. Another plus is that it loaded quickly. The only negative I can see is from an SEO standpoint. You don't have a description in your meta tags and the title is not very SEO friendly. I would also reword where you say Grenada in your first paragraph to say Grenada MS or Mississippi. My first thoughts were that you were in the in the island of Grenada. I thought it looked pretty good though.

Member #
    I have not finished it completely. I will definitely have to go back and work on my SEO. I will also go back and add Grenada, MS to the first paragraph. I appreciate the feedback. I have just done websites for a few friends. I have never tried to sell a design to someone. Is there anywhere to go to see what I should charge for a site like this? Thanks for the feedback Turbo.

Remove Ads