Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Need some feedback for a website I made

I made a website for a relative recently, the first website I've actually been paid to make, I was wondering what people thought about it so it would be great if you could give me some feedback. Here's the link - https://cleavehay.github.io/

Thank you,
    - Jordan

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Here are my thoughts for what they are worth. The overall looks was good. That site being in black and white tends to make it stand out a bit. The only two things I noticed was that I would probably like to see the menu on the right side of the header. It tends to get lost being near the title.

There are differences in how language is used between where you are and what I am used to in the USA. However the Bio copy seems to me like it could be improved. It just came off to me as a little stiff and that it didn't flow well. That isn't a big issue but I think it could be improved.

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    I just did a quick re-read of your bio page. I think part of what may be wrong is the first sentence. It is exactly 50 words long which is usually too long for one sentence. I think if you broke that up a bit it would make it easier to read.

Member #
    Okay, so in relation to breaking up the nav section, I added a span that dissapears at a certain width to break up the title and nav buttons (as shown in image). I will talk to the owner about changing the bio.

Screenshot from 2018-04-26 20-07-37.png

Thanks for your feedback
    - Jordan

Remove Ads