Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Review my website

MexicanRoutes.com

Would you like to use it as your travel guide?
    I added more than 270 mexican destinations.
    This is the largest mexican online guide in internet.
    The content is not original, I copy pasted it from wiki, but it is very clean and I delete all usefull info, so the traveller can see just usefull info.
    There is no ads, no popups, no registry...
    I need your opinions and critics...

Thanks
    Last edited by mayazir; May 08th, 2018 at 08:15 AM.

Member #
    no one?
    any feedback?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mayazir View Post
    no one?
    any feedback?
    It looks clean for me only seeing it on a mobile device. It is definitely coded correctly at least based off the browser I use. For a mobile device idea it is not so unique in the layout. Color seems a bit 20th century in my opinion. Averagely if the design is cross platform optimized and doesn't throw in corks. Its definitely something you can work with. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    The two biggest problems I see:
    1.) Slow loading - often a problem with Wordpress sites
    2.) You say that you copied all the content from wiki, so why would I want to visit your site when you have nothing original or unique to say? Hopefully you plan to rewrite your content to reflect your own experience and impressions about the cities in Mexico - you have been there haven't you? If not, you have a serious problem.

Member #
    Hi, thanks for your review.
    But you just saw one page - the page that still under construction
    I submited more than 230 towns and 69 archeological sites, some natural reserves, historic data and more..
    I still preparing more posts, still need to add haciendas opened for tourists, natural reserves etc etc etc
    I know it look ok om mobile and tablets, but I want to know if it is good as pocket travel guide.
    The design colors are mexican flag colors so I cant chenge them..
    I need to know if the person who is travelling in Mexico or just plan to travel there could make a personal itinerary basing on this guide..
    By the way I also have itinerary, just they are still under construction, but I uploaded 3 routes (still without details) to show the idea..
    Last edited by mayazir; Jun 05th, 2018 at 03:15 AM.

Member #
    @delstu
    Copypasted or not, but I have all content in just one place, without any ads, all well organized and easy to access.
    I plan to add more information translating spanish version of wiki and a lot of blogs and oficial websites.
    Anyway I already have traffic from search engines, mostly from Google..
    I dont care now about if it is original or not, I just need all info to be right and well orginized.
    Check wiki, all together, a lot of non related info, a lot of links... I clean all this usefull details.
    It is not so slow, check visitmexico.com - zero useful info, sloooow opens, freeze...horrible..
    Anyway..you just saw the frontpage...check the rest..
    Last edited by mayazir; Jun 05th, 2018 at 03:09 AM.

Member #
    @delstu
    I was in Mexico, but not in all places, but I visited almost all states..
    I cant write my expierence in all places, but I dont need it..
    You didnt get the idea..
    This must be a pocket travel guide..
    For example you plan to travel to Mexico, so you just enter and check places you like and then make you itinerary and route.
    You also can enter to Routes section and use submited routes (by the moment there are just 3 routes without details).
    Tou also can read about each place you visit travelling in Mexico, you dont need to google and open a lot of sites with ZERO info and a lot of banners..
    Need to know more about Acambaro, just search for it on my website and read all: history, sightseeng, climate, what to do and what to see around etc...
    This is the idea.. this is not a blog.. I dont need to share MY experience.. I just offer the travel information about the destination you will visit..

Member #
    About the wordpress..
    Actually I use a wp theme, but just because it is adaptes to my idea and vision, well at 90%.
    In a few years when I hope I will get some income from this site, I will create my own website (not wp) and pay for rewrite.
    By the moment I have traffic, not much just 5-10 daily uniques from search engines or 20-30 total visits and 40-50 viewed posts.

The problem is I see much visitors reading just 1-2 posts and then they leave.
    But if you travelling, for sure you will read more posts, so why they leave the site?
    I need to know it, so I need more people check the site and leave me feedback.

When years ago I was travelling to Mexico for the first time I planned my trip basing on Footprints travel guide with zero images and cheap paper and sofs cover, I selected this guide from a lot of colored and full of images travel guides.. And finally Footprints guide gave me more than all those excellent loooking useless guides..
    So my idea to create the same usefull website with info, historic data, how to get there, what to do and a list of sightseeing of each place...
    This is a travel guide, not a personal blog..

I still adding more info to existing posts.. edit them and check the structure again and again, ask for opinions and feedbacks and redesign all due all this information..

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    I wish you luck and much success.

Member #
    Hello Mayazir,
    Hope you are doing well. As you said, You have not used original content, then your website is of no value. Google only displays website to the search engine results that contains fresh, original and unique content. You have made the website, but if you want complete website analysis, then I suggest you the top SEO company in Noida , that will do the complete web analysis and ausit your website. Eventually your website will rank higher among search engine and get huge traffic

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads