Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hPage Website Builer

Has anyone tried the hPage.com website builder? Here's their website: https://www.hpage.com

I'm thinking about making my website with them. I found them on an online directory. Here's what it says about them:

"hPage.com is a free website builder that allows businesses, professionals, bloggers, and organizations to create their own website easily. Users can select from over 300 awesome design templates, use features like guestbook, sitemap, contact form, member area, password protection, etc. for their websites, own a domain, create e-mail addresses, and much more.

Over 10 years in the market, more than 2 million websites have already been successfully created with hPage.com."

But the question here is, has anyone tried them out? I am having a hard time finding user reviews.

If not, I'll just review the website myself and get back to this thread once I create my website with hPage.

Member #
    Liked
    289 times
    Sounds a lot like Wordpress.com.
    With the free version you have to use a subdomain, no custom domain unless you upgrade to the paid version. They also run ads on your free site. Anyone serious about building an online business pays for hosting.

Remove Ads