Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By delstu
  • 1 Post By delstu

Thread: Review My Website - Your Custom Brand Links

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Talking Review My Website - Your Custom Brand Links

Hey guys
    several weeks ago we launched our new website called 'lync.me' and it had only personal account but for now we are moving to provide services for brands and companies.

What is out slogan :
    Personalise Your Brand Links.

I need someone who could help me and review all function and features of my new website feature that is providing a platform to service brands and companies have their own branded links
    If you have a company or even a store, I can give me 1 YEAR FREE ( worth $4000 ) enterprise account and instead of this, you just review using your experiences and report me every week for issues and bugs

This is website address and let me know if you are ready to deal
    https://lync.me/enterprise
    Last edited by Mohamm6d; Nov 17th, 2018 at 07:54 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    292 times
    I spent a couple of minutes on your site and it is still not exactly clear to me what your offering is about other than it has something to do with links.
    Can you write a single sentence, or at least just a paragraph, clearly stating what your offering is?
    bleau canon likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by delstu View Post
    I spent a couple of minutes on your site and it is still not exactly clear to me what your offering is about other than it has something to do with links.
    Can you write a single sentence, or at least just a paragraph, clearly stating what your offering is?
    Hello
    Thank you for your feedback
    As we explained on our website ( and specially home-page ) the service is for brands and companies that would have their own short domain name and we just host their links
    in a simple way as you can see in home page this is what Lync.me does :
    Lync.me is the all-in-one link managent platform. Shorten, customise and share fully branded short URL's with your audience

Member #
    Liked
    292 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohamm6d View Post
    Shorten, customize and share fully branded short URL's with your audience
    And what will that look like? Can you add examples on your site? How will I benefit from your services?
    bleau canon likes this.

Member #
    I like the concept of your website and also think that the value is quite good. I've messed around with branded links and they're certainly cool. My immediate concern is it seems like there's a lack of clarity on the site. Like exactly what is your benefit. Not in the sense of a branded link necessarily, but within the context of things.

Like "Optimize". If you consider a scenario and then how that plays out to them winning more, that's cool and could make sense. It seems like it needs more context. Also on the prices page, you have the benefits but I don't clearly and immediately see why one package is better than the other. It is more hidden and not completely apparent. The text for example is very small and it's sort of hard to distinguish what the difference is. UTM-builder for example - you are speaking only to people who know what that means. Might make more sense to be more common speak.

Member #
    Nice website, it seems everything works fine and it is responsive one. Cool design.

Remove Ads