Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

What do you think of my site? The url is www.bluexl.net.

Admins: I think this is ok right? If not feel free to delete it

Banned
    Member #
    really like the design youve created, cant comment much on the content cos dont know much about it..navs good also nice wrk

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I'd agree with fgfgfgh. The design is a nice and simple one. I'm not totally into the anime thing though (reminds me too much of Astroboy from the mid-to-late 80s. Anyone here remember Astroboy?)
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    astro-who?

the page is nice, does that google ad have to be yellow?

Member #
    Yes, I remember Astroboy, heheh. =) My brother still watches it...

Anyways, I love the site design. Especially the top banner. The navigation is nice and simple.. the only thing I don't like is the galleries.. The way the page design changes completely isn't a good thing IMHO. I'd just make my own, which shouldn't be too hard.

Overall I'd have to say very nice design, and lot's of nice content to go with it...

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Hello. I agree that your's it a nice site, it's clean and easy to navigate, though I agree with bahnstormer as the yellow may be a bit hard on the eyes of some. Overall great anime site!

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    Nice design. The Ads by Google kinda takes away from it, otherwise I like. The Google ad is a hideous yellow that doesn't fit in with the color scheme, and no matter what you read on the site, you can always see that blinding yellow out of the corner of your eye.

Banned
    Member #
    astroboy is *** man..is that an american thing must be, never heard of him, but im sure whoever draws him is a **********

Remove Ads