Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

we've finally managed to get our creative studio's website up and running and live. it's filled with stuff that would never normally get to see the light of day such as flash experiments, daily comment and our pen collection. so let us know what you think, it's at www.real153.com

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Very impressive although I bet it will look like crap in non-IE5.5+ browsers.

Only gripe is that when hovering over the tables they take a second to become fully opaque. Maybe it's just my relatively old computer but just food for thought.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Nice Effect

I like it, i like it a lot. The tables lighting up is an excelent ideea. The conflict issue is real. I've looked at your site with Opera and... , but
    it looks good enough under IE not to mater(that is if you're not trying to sell anything)
    Band of Brothers

Member #
    you paid for Opera ... I run netscape and IE as my main (just cause more user freindly). I really loved the site but the lighting was slow ( have really hot box) but on 56k grrrrrrrr. I also checked it out in netscape and the lighting was a no go I don't know if you knew that. I try to make mine as much as the same as I can, seeing that IE and Netscape are the 2 major browsers, but I give it a thumbs up
    any help is always greatly appreciated
    =[11-42]= {sniper}
    my forum ~~ old personal site

Member #
    updated...

thanks for your comments. we've just updated the site with a couple of new playthings and also now there is a choice of backgrounds. we've made them from photcopies of our faces and looks great with the alph/transparency effect. what do you think?

www.real153.com

Member #
    cant say im fond of it, dont like the effects seems a little slow (not loading but mouseovers n stuff)

Member #
    If honesty is what you're after, I have to say that the concept is great, however, I've never personally been a fan of "boxy translucents".

It's a great start, however, I'd recommend you use background images that correspond to the background images, only I'd wash them over with the color of the table that's over top of them. It would offer a surrealistic effect, and remove some of the plain "boxyness" that the tables are offering right now.

Overall, the main suggestion I'd have to make is to knock some of the squareness of the tables down. They'd work really well if the backgrounds weren't so "organic and fluidic" which using people can offer. It's a little too much of a contrast between the 2 to offer a balanced visual layout.

I'm not against it, and I don't hate it, I just think it needs a little "tweaking" and it would be a real treat to look at.

Remove Ads