Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Entitled Stories - A website for sharing wonderful stories about horrible people

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Entitled Stories - A website for sharing wonderful stories about horrible people

Hi Everyone,

I would love to get your thoughts on my website, Entitled Stories.

It's a website for reading and sharing stories about entitled people, entitled parents, etc. It's meant to be like a simpler, cleaner and more modern version of Reddit.

The site is running custom software I developed myself along with a custom design that I feel is clean and a bit modern while also being a bit retro.

I would love to get some feedback!

Visit Site

https://entitledstories.com/

Member #
    Hey, nice website. Great idea to create such a website. I am a user of Reddit. Make the necessary improvements on your site, hopefully, can be a great benefit for you.
    Last edited by Wired; Dec 21st, 2021 at 08:49 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I think you need to go and look at Reddit or speak to a Reddit user about why they love Reddit.

First of there's nothing wrong with your design but you are missing a lot of key features on your website simple things like upvoting or downvoting, sharing comments and stories. An avatar? A personalized stream. Telling us how many comments is in a story.. those things are missing. They assist users in choosing what to engage with.

Now im not saying copy that for your website, but you are going to need something more.

Remove Ads