Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Looking for feedback on apartment complex website

This website is built using a templating system specifically for apartments. Options are limited, I'm looking for major problems, if any, with the design and organization.

Feedback appreciated!

1200Lakeshore.com

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Hi there, my first impression would be to say the website is slow loading. Looking at the dev tools you have not optimized your images, try tiy png for this.

I really love the floor plans on the website look nice but I know that users will want more images of the actual apartment. There are links below I get it but they are tiny and they disappear on mobile.
    I get that you have a photo tab, it's just a bit awkward that it's separated from the actual pages where the units are on the website. You need to somehow connect these two better.

Like images of what a floor plan looks like. I can't link the two and that's irritating. I am an idiot though but you should expect most users to not know much about your website.

I do like the overall look and feel, I don't think there much to do here, you are definitely on the right path. Love it that there's no funky paralaxx scrolling tons of moving elements and all the "trends " that make websites so horrible nowadays.

Remove Ads