Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello all;

I'm wondering about the design of our current website Lithium Web Design. As many of you will note, there is no portfolio page, mainly because we havent had (until a few days ago) anything to put in there, and our services page is a bit incomplete as we are still toying around the ideas of package web designing.

The site was initially a placeholder until we could design a new one, though now I think the design has grown on us. I wonder what anyone else thinks - keep the current design and renovate it, or throw together a more professional looking site maybe along the lines of Microsoft?

Also, what is anyone's take on "package designing" rather than aquote system? Has it worked? Or should we scrap it and stick with the quote system?

Comments appreciated,

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    "package design" refers to designing the outer layer of packaging products such as CD labels, boxes, or paper wrap.

"design packages" refer to preset chunks of design services.

I don't suggest you sell design packages unless you're desperate

Member #
    I like the design, dont think you need a redesign myself, its nice and smart looking, just a case of getting people on the site and getting clients. I like the simplicity of the design, it looks very effective and works well.

You could always do something with the content area I guess, but I like it, and I think your banner is pretty swish aswell (not the program)

Banned
    Member #
    pretty smart, not worth redesigning unless youre talkin bout a major rethink of your image

Member #
    alright thanks for your comments, I was thinking the same transio, the packages aren't very useful.

[Li] Brad

Member #
    The text is almost too light on the background. I like the color scheme but either lighten the background a bit, or darken the text a bit .

Also the blinking advertisement for your business saying "Does your business have a phone number..." blinks too fast. I know the point is to blink and make people look at it, but I had to stare at it for two or three minutes to catch all of what it said. Either slow down the blink rate or split the text in it up more .

I personally like the site design though .

Member #
    Alright, thanks a lot everyone, you have given me some things to think about and with some minor improvements here and there our site will be even better.

Thanks Again,
    [Li] Brad

Remove Ads