Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

alright i got a job to redue a thumb nail page for a company called ornamentz.com i haven't gotten the thumbnails and pictures yet but this is how the basic layout will look i added some text just to give you an idea and for it not to look so plain., well now that i have downloaded the file to look at it to make sure it works i don't have any text on the picture the text i added in dream weaver, the links will go up top in that bar and the navigation is to the left in that box, the pictures and text will go in the middle. sorry for the lack of text.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KRS-ONE....Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone....

Member #
    Way too dark. If this is a company selling christmas ornaments I imagine, why are you using black and gray!? The very lefy and very right don't line up either, gray goes further down on the right. You have some uneven curves, and alot of wasted space in the top left corner. Needs some work IMO.

Member #
    crit <<<

Try some cool ice colors maybe or go seasonal. I think once you bring the text and imagery in your site will come together. Watch your selection around the ornament. It looks like it is cut at the bottom.

good luck!!! let me know when it is on-line.

Brian:classic:

Member #
    These were the colors that i was supposed to stick with, they wanted this scheme. as for the uneven right, it is supposed to be like that, and the curves you are right they do need some work. but for graphics wise the whole page is gonna be filled with thumbnails so that wouldn't matter really.

Member #
    Hey

I would definately fix up those curves, maybe make them curve a little smoother, also the area around the 'O' in the logo isn't cut out properly and looks like it has been cropped off. If you can't change the layout or the colors, I suppose it is as good as it is going to get.

Good Luck,
    [Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    well actually the O logo looks like that b/c of the drop shadow. i took that image and extracted it very finely and than added about 4 different layers to give it a black and white sketch look its just the drop shadow thats making it look cropped wrong.

Remove Ads