Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: ComputerAdvices

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Still a new site.. but i found it very tempting and thought i would try to publish it in the contest of Site of the Month...
    Its for a friend, but that is not the only reason i am publishing it here.. As i said, Tempting, don't believe? Take a look for yourself...

http://www.ComputerAdvices.com

But anyway, that is my opinion and maybe i am making a fool of myself, so please help... by letting me know your opinion. Is it worth it?

Regards,
    Rosanda
    The Nederlands

Member #
    See my response to your post in the "Site of the Month" competition forum for my views! I love the site, it is an excellent design, and there are some good things on the site too! Ha d agood browse round, and the main thing you need to do i think is to change where you have "u" to "you" - it sounds better .
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    I like the design, but there is to much on the homepage, visitors just have content chucked at them straight away, may confuse some people. Like the design although I think the blue is just a tad to bright for my eyes.

You got a nice design there and it looks very smart and I'm sure vititors will love it.

Member #
    This is to Justlivyalive, thanks for the advice, i checked and left you a message in the 'site of the month' categorie about the "u" thing.. it was something i did without realising. Just got to the habit through chatting, but i have been working on it to get all corrections done on the site..

To danieloliver thanks for the compliment and advice, i am working on a new layout, cause as you have already noticed, it seems really chucky on the homepage, but if you take a close look, it is not, its only that the space in the middle is too small. Sorry about the blue color, tried to fade it a bit, but could not get better than that, but the new layout would be better for your eyes.. i promise.

Now guys, i am looking for a new forum which i could use on my site, was using Zorum, but it not that handy, tried phpbb and its just too big with too much options, emails, messages and stuffs and it did not work perfectly for me. It made my site slower and it had a lot of coding problems, came accross openBB and found it a bit better, but i seem to like this forum...
    Any idea's..

Member #
    Hello

I'm not too sure, but you could try Ikonboard, it is free, but it has a lot of features like phpBB.

Good Luck,
    [Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    Cool site

I checked your site and found it really cool, good job

Member #
    I don't know but i think i am going for openBB.

http://www.websolutionarchives.com

Remove Ads