Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey everybody! I would like some feedback on my website, I would also like your opinions on personal sites, what interests you the most about people? What do you guys like to see on personal sites? What makes them interesting? What would make you bookmark them?

thanks!

Member #
    It could use some work, for one the navigation is confusing and once you go further into the site the navigation is gone and you rely on browser buttons. But BTW there is something i like about it, just cant put my finger on it.
    regards,
    robc

Member #
    thanks for you reply! youre right about the navigation, and im working on it a lot, find out exactly what it is you like about it so you can tell me ;-)

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    also, the ac in the background of that text box makes the text hard to read. I would fade that out a bit more or something else.
    Cheers, zionlocke :chinese:
    Links: Zion Creation | Blog

Member #
    youre right about that ill fade it out some more

Member #
    Yeah, not sure if you have changed it yet, if so then I would suggestion fading it a lot more, if you haven't then I suggestion you do it soon.

This sites not bad but it just looks a little random on the homepage, some part look like they have be put on the site just for the hell ot it , or to fill space.
    On the right hand side of the navigation you seem to have an upside down G or something, maybe a C? I dont know, but I dont think it should stay to be honest.

I like the little sort of shout box you have on your site, however Im not sure on whether or not you could chose a better page to put it on.

Overall, some nice work there, just needs work to help visitors reading whats on you site, and understanding it.

Member #
    hey daniel, all of your comments make sense thanks for pointing those things out, i think i know what im going to do, i might split the page in half and whole bottom part will be a separate page, it might fix the "content added for the hell of it" problem. thanks again!

Member #
    I'd get rid of the background music you have playing. Background music is VERY annoying on websites, plus, how many people do you know with different music tastes? Not everyone will like the music. I can't even hear the music, because Mozilla is prompting me to DOWNLOAD your mp3 file every time I move around on your site.

The site doesn't follow a common template. The homepage looks very different from the rest of the pages on your site. Plus, the other pages have no navigation, so you have to use the back button to move on to other pages.

I'd develop a common template first, and then put in your content from there.

Member #
    its not music, they are quotes from the movie Gladiator, mozilla must want to download them, maybe i should take them off for people who dont use IE, youre right about the common template im working on it now,

thanks

Remove Ads