Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello, I just decided to upload a template for my site and was wondering if I could get some feedback on it. Thanks guys.

RecLife . Com

-Eximum

Member #
    I like it so far. You might want to make the image map on the site nav a little tighter, because it becomes outlined when clicked.

Member #
    Please use Internet Explorer 6
    Why? I looked at it in Mozilla, and it looked the same to me. Try to keep it that way, don't design the site for only one browser.

The design is pretty simple, one thing I don't like is the pictures at the top. I think they'd look better if you reversed the mouseover. The site is very bright and has alot of white, and the pictures seem to get lost because they are so dull. Make them brighter, and have the mouseover fade them out.

Member #
    Personally, i think it's very creative. With the guy holding the sign with the navigation. Nice Job!
    Ad space - for sale, $19.95/month

Member #
    You have used some good ideas in this design, just try and tidy the place up as much as possible, and come up with a few new ideas.

Maybe bring up your navigation a little further. Took me a while to find it. :cheeky:

Member #
    I think it looks good, pretty creative layout. I agree with splufdaddy with regards to the mouseovers. Also, would it be possible to edit how the people's faces end? I mean, they just cut off at the shoulders and stuff, maybe you could put them in side of a border or smooth out the way they appear. Otherwise it looks good so far

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    First of all, i like the layout. its really appropriate for the theme.

One thing that distracted me was the large amount of white space at the top. I would set your body margins to "0" so the left background colors went all the way to the top of the screen. then drop down the "dashes" and title about 50-100px from the top margin.

also, the people are really dark and small. make them brighter and bigger so you dont hide their expressions.

I also like the "sign post" navigation bar BUT i didnt know it was there until after i read some of the other posts on this thread. I think its a really cool idea but make that guy and the sign stand out a little more either by moving him up and/or making him/sign bigger and brighter.

eric
    Blogs For Sale - Each blog is packed with 1000s of signatures and ads are highly integrated into the site. Great CTR! Completely customizable from Admin CP. On Sale!
    Complete Websites For Sale - Fantastic looking sites rich with content. Come complete with domain names. I only have a couple of these.

Remove Ads