Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Just a layout design I'm fiddling around with in Photoshop. Any changes before I slice it all up? I think I am going to add a more 'defined' stock art image between the black and gray swishes at the top. Besides that I encourage any comments or criticism!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    To be honest with you the design is a little messy, and doesnt look like you would get many customers with it.

Its looks good but that font your using is awfull and brings the rest of your site down. Change the font to a more business, company type font and you will have a much better looking design then what you have there.

Other then the font you look like you have a fairly good design that you could develop further.

Good Luck.

Member #
    I rather like the design, though the contrast between the soft hues and the black is a little much. Maybe color your swish a dark greay? Also, I don't like that font for 'Wynd Designs' at all, though the green accents on the little icons on the right are cool.

Keep up the good work!
    [Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    not too big on the color scheme... and i agree that font is not the right font for that page

Member #
    I like the idea, but I think the site needs to be more ledgible and less abstract.

Member #
    This site has alot of potential, stay away from a "cool" kind of look and head towards a contemporary and proffesional design. just by changing the font and the green text color would make it alot more appealing. this design has alot of potential fool around with it than post a remade design i would like to see what you have done to it.
    KRS-ONE....Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone....

Member #
    Thanks for all of the replies! Here's a redesign based on your guys' comments. I think it may look a little too drab.. I dunno, what do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    The second one is better than the first. The colour scheme is much nicer and the font being used is cleaner. Having said that, I find that both are a little too artsy for my personal tastes. But sicne it appears that it's who you're targeting (the graphically minded) then I say go with it.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    wow big difference... definitely the second one

Member #
    Looks a tad messy but what the hey! Its unique to a certain extent, its fresh and i like it.
    regards,
    robc

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads