Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I mostly do asp.net work so I was happy to get the opertunity to get some design work. Please let me know what you think of this layout. I am still in the photoshop phase. Colors?
    http://www.oklahomawebsolutions.com/...herri-copy.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Not bad. I'd change that font you use for the menu and for the dentists' names though. Doesn't really go with the rest of it.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    I agree, also the pink of the names gets hard to read as it blends into the lighter colors of the banner. Good job so far.

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    Like THEGAME said, deff change the font, other then that your design looks fairly nice, I like the colours aswell.

Member #
    Thanks I will play around with it. So look for a new font and look at making names easier to see.

Member #
    I like the design, I guess I'll be the first to disagree with the colors though. It's very dark, when I think of doctors I think of white and bright and clean. Instead of a predominatly black and white color scheme, I think some color would make it more inviting.

Member #
    may i recomment Verdana 10 point... i think it would be the perfect font for your site...

just my 2 cents... hope it helps

Member #
    The doctor specified black background so maybe getting color in with the large photo???

Member #
    veranda 3, and i think that maybe that mauve color in the center could be improved upon. other than that its a nice layout. gj.
    KRS-ONE....Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone....

Member #
    I like the layout as well. Very sharp and easy to figure out what is going on. I agree that it could be a little brighter. also, the font that makes up the majority of the text doesn't rest too easy on the eyes. The line spaceing is a little close.

Also, the font in the header has a LOTR feel to me. Maybe something more professional. and if the page is only going to be that long, i would make the header image narrower so as not to take up so much space.

Overall, though, i really like the layout and the use of the header image.

great job
    eric
    Blogs For Sale - Each blog is packed with 1000s of signatures and ads are highly integrated into the site. Great CTR! Completely customizable from Admin CP. On Sale!
    Complete Websites For Sale - Fantastic looking sites rich with content. Come complete with domain names. I only have a couple of these.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads