Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    205 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Just started working on this (so don't slaughter me, please!) I have about 2 hours total of work, but I've got a look taht I like.

Here's the link:

http://www.uselise.com/

I know that it's 800 px wide... temporary design flaw... I'll make it 750 at a later date.

Other than that, any comments?

Member #
    i like the lamb one better... looks good partner

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Looks good... but I think the header might be a tad too big. On my res it looks like it's consuming a lot of space, and on 800x600 it seems like it might consume almost the entire screen before any content.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Looks like you stole filburt's drop shadow thing too. :P

Actually, I dunno. I like it but it doesn't seem quite right to me. It's like there's too much white space in the header. Maybe a few car pics put up in there would take care of that.

Not only that, where's the braindead blonde with the artificially enhanced body parts laying on the hood? It's just not a true car site without some bimbo that none of us will ever come within arm's length of in our lifetime laying across the front of a Corvette.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    I like and its great for 2 hours! Car dealers definitly need more exciting sites
    regards,
    robc

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Thanks for the feedback guys! In response to the "too big" comments, I'm going for more of a "printed" look here... more gloss and move the content down. It doesn't matter if they see the text... the cars are what are selling people here. They don't care if your dealership has been around 20 years or you're the coolest car dealer in the world... you're still just the dealer.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Transio, is this for a client? The only reason I ask is there's a "prestige imports" in colorado. Don't know if they're a chain of dealers or not, just curious.

Anyways about the design, I definitely like the Lambo layout better. The Audi looks a little flat, I think it's the perspective of the picture though. The only thing that I'd change is maybe the font in the navigation. I don't know if it's this screen that I'm looking at this on, but the "prestige imports" above the header looks a little jagged.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    I'd imagine that since the words "Prestige" and "Imports" are pretty common words, that "Prestige Imports" would likely be fairly common as a name.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Not a client per se... it's the dealer I'm getting my new car from... I'm just being nice to them so they'll be nice back ;-)

Member #
    Hehe, good luck with that!

I think the problem with the Audi one is just the perspective on the car, and they look great so far.

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads