Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is an old site i did a few years ago when i was still writing layouts with tables.. just wanted to see what some of you thought about it, i dont think it's that bad.. has some rough edges defenatly. But not bad for my first site. I no longer am in charge of the site and its getting pretty old, some things have been broken.. namly the popups no longer work properly.. but oh well :bandit:

Binkley & Barfield, Inc.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Nice looking... clean design. I like the concept of the flash navigation.

Member #
    Looks good, though I don't know about rounding the bottom edge since the site extends right to the bottom of the window... maybe if you had some stuff after the end of the content area, but as of now it shouldn't be there IMO.

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    I like the site too, looks clean and professional, good color scheme. But...where's the flash navigation?

Member #
    Very nice! Looks very professional and its sleek.

To add however, some might think the navigation is to high up, but it works for me!
    regards,
    robc

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Thanx for the replies.. like i said that was my first professional site i did during my intern job while attending collage at the art institue of houston. I think it looks pretty good. But everytime i look at it i see fouled up code, i knew nothing of web standards at the time, but did use some css for font changes.. But oh well, they have somebody inside the company now doing updates i belive. I used quite a bit of web trickerty in this site.. tables wrapped around tables wrapped around more tables.. boarderless iframes.. If you were to see the old site they had befor i got there it would defenatly be a shoe in for worst designed site award.. broke every web design rule.

That flash menu was something i got from flash kit. You can find it if you look for OSX menu tutorial. The flash menu is accessiable only if you go to 'portfolio' from the front page.. for some reason none of the other pages now have 'portfolio' in the navigation. I guess they are trying to get rid of that section.. oh well.. Like i said i have no control over that project anymore, due to 'professional differences'.

Remove Ads